- kru [ kroo ] N — A contemporary Japanese cuisine restaurant and bar in Sacramento, CA.
- cru [ kroo, krY ] Adj. — (French) Uncooked.
- crew [ kroo ] N — (English) A group of people bonded together by trust and a common style or goal.
Kru seeks to interpret the guest’s intent, palate, mood and occasion through our technique and passion. Plates and glass our vehicles, we honor our ingredients through contemporary Japanese cuisine, Barmanship and Omakase. Kru delivers our product by way of single-hearted, two-way engagement and hospitality-Omotanashi. The customer is part of our crew who is of one goal — to share in a culinary experience that pushes the envelope of imagination and possibility.
- Sacramento Bee, 2/10/2017 Kru’s move to spacious new digs puts it on road to excellence
- Sactown Magazine, 02/1/2017 Raw Talent: Kru in East Sacramento
- Food Network, 9/25/2016 10 Things I Ate About You: Sacramento